Research Institute KIRI
Job Openings for Research Fellows at KIRI
endeavors to secure quality talents to take a great leap forward to be a top-notch research institute
Jop Position and Key Requirements
||Number of Positions
- - Area(s) of Specialization: Insurance, Economics, Business Administration, Statistics, and other relevant fields
- - A Ph.D. degree is required or to be expected within a year.
- - The disabled would not be discriminated.
- - No disqualification for a overseas trip.
To apply, please submit the following documents:
- A current vita, complete contact information, and a cover letter (Please use our application form.) Download
- Please fill the applicant's background, strong and weak points, reasons for application, vision as a research fellow, and work experience in the application form.
- A copy of the applicant's Ph.D. thesis or job market paper with a summary of the written work
- Three letters of recommendation
- Required documents for the final selections
- A certified copy of the resident registration
- Copies of bachelor's, master's, and doctor's degree certificates and transcripts
- Copies of work experience certificates
- Copies of licenses (if applicable)
- We operate a year-round application system, and our application process is as follows:
※Only successful job candidates in each step will be contacted individually for the next step(s) of the process.
Screening application documents
Conducting a job seminar with
the applicant's research paper
Undergoing a medical examination
More Application Contact Details
- Please send your application package and all inquires to
Mr. Hyung-jin Kim by e-mail only.
- Mr. Hyung-jin Kim
(Junior Manager, Research Support and Management Team)
Korea Insurance Research Institute
65-4 Yoido-dong, Youngdeungpo-gu
Seoul 150-600, South Korea
- The terms of labor follows our internal regulations and employment contract.
- All documents submitted will not be returned.
- A job offer letter will be sent to successful applicants individually.
Copy right 2019 by KIRI Corporation. All rights reserved